|• Total||1.38 sq mi (3.58 km2)|
|• Density||1,800/sq mi (700/km2)|
'Ili'ili is a village in the southwest of Tutuila Island, American Samoa. It is located seven miles inland, southwest of Pago Pago, between the villages of Futiga and Vaitogi. It is in Tuālāuta County.
Ili’ili is home to American Samoa’s only golf course, which is an 18-hole golf course maintained by the Department of Parks and Recreation. It is 120 acres.
- Savali Talavou Ale – Speaker of the American Samoa House of Representatives (since 2007)
- Pita Elisara – American football offensive lineman
- International Business Publications (2013). Samoa American a Business Law Handbook: Strategic Information and Laws. Int'l Business Publications. Page 143. ISBN 9781438770901.
- "American Samoa Statistical Yearbook 2016" (PDF). American Samoa Department of Commerce.
- Feagaimaalii-Luamanu, Joyetter (2015-09-08). "Sudden Passing of Mrs. Sakala Mautofu Ale Stuns Family". Samoa News. Archived from the original on 2015-09-25. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
|This American Samoa location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|