'Till I Collapse
|"'Till I Collapse"|
|Song by Eminem featuring Nate Dogg|
|from the album The Eminem Show|
|Released||May 26, 2002|
"Till I Collapse" is a song by American rapper Eminem, released from his fourth studio album, The Eminem Show, in 2002. It is the 18th track on the album, and features American rapper Nate Dogg performing the hook. Despite never being released as a single, the song has managed to chart numerous times worldwide.
Although it has never been released as a single, it has charted on a few occasions when other Eminem albums have been released. In 2012 it was certified double-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America for digital sales of 2,000,000 copies in the United States. In 2018 it was certified quintuple-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America for digital sales of 5,000,000 copies in the United States.
In popular culture
When Eminem's single "Shake That" (also featuring Nate Dogg) was released in 2006, several Eminem songs re-charted that same week, including "'Till I Collapse". It charted in the United Kingdom at number 192 on 15 April 2006. In 2008, it appeared in HBO's Oscar de la Hoya – Manny Pacquiao 24/7.
In 2009, it was used in an advert for the then-upcoming game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It raised digital download sales of the song worldwide considerably, but in Britain the song sold so many copies after the advert aired that it re-charted that week (21 November 2009) at number 73, a new peak. Shane Mosley used this song as an entrance theme with his bout with Floyd Mayweather as did Shane Carwin for his bout against Junior dos Santos. Major League Baseball pitcher Jesse Litsch used the song as his entrance music during the 2011 season. The song has also been used in the credits of the Season 8 premiere of Entourage. It was also used in September 2011 in the trailer and soundtrack for the film Real Steel, and in trailers and TV spots for the Oliver Stone-directed film Savages. During the 2013–14 NBA season, the song was used during the Brooklyn Nets' team introductions.
|Canadian Digital Songs (Billboard)||30|
|Irish Singles Chart||77|
|Slovakia (Singles Digitál Top 100)||100|
|Sweden Heatseekers (Sverigetopplistan)||10|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||73|
|US Digital Song Sales (Billboard)||35|
|Denmark (IFPI Denmark)||Gold||15,000^|
|Italy (FIMI)||2× Platinum||100,000|
|United Kingdom (BPI)||Platinum||600,000|
|United States (RIAA)||5× Platinum||5,000,000|
^shipments figures based on certification alone
- "Chart Log UK: E-40 - E-Z Rollers". zobbel.de. Retrieved 3 January 2011. Archived May 17, 2013, at WebCite
- riaa.com Archived June 24, 2013, at WebCite
- RIAA - Gold & Platinum Searchable Database - May 09, 2014 Archived November 24, 2012, at WebCite
- "Most Popular Workout Songs of All Time on Spotify". Billboard. 1 March 2019. Retrieved 2019-03-01.[dead link]
- "Net knives". Walkup Music. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Eminem Featuring Nate Dogg - 'Till I Collapse". Billboard. Archived from the original on April 28, 2018. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
- "Irish Charts - Week ending 20th September 2012". Irish Recorded Music Association. Archived from the original on 21 September 2012. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "ČNS IFPI" (in Slovak). Hitparáda – Singles Digital Top 100 Oficiálna. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: Select SINGLES DIGITAL - TOP 100 and insert 201641 into search. Retrieved October 17, 2016.
- "Veckolista Heatseeker - Vecka 46, 17 november 2017" (in Swedish). Sverigetopplistan. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
- "Eminem Chart History (Digital Song Sales)". Billboard. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
- "Eminem – Till I Collapse" (in Danish). IFPI Denmark. March 15, 2013. Retrieved May 12, 2013.
- "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Eminem; 'Till I Collapse')" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
- "Italian single certifications – Eminem – 'Till I Collapse" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana. Retrieved October 21, 2019. Select "2019" in the "Anno" drop-down menu. Select "'Till I Collapse" in the "Filtra" field. Select "Singoli online" under "Sezione".
- "British single certifications – Eminem – 'Till I Collapse". British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved October 7, 2018.
- "American single certifications – Eminem – 'Till I Collapse". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved April 28, 2018. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH.