4th Period Mystery
|4th Period Mystery|
|Revised Romanization||4Gyoshi Churiyeongyeok|
|Directed by||Lee Sang-yong|
|Produced by||Seo Myung-jin|
|Written by||Shin Jai-ho|
|Edited by||Kyung Min-ho|
|Distributed by||Lotte Entertainment|
It was released on August 12, 2009 and drew a total of 67,602 admissions.
Jung-hoon (Yoo Seung-ho) is the best student at his school. His rival, Tae-gyu (Jo Sang-geun), takes any and every opportunity to knock him down both verbally and physically, and the two are known enemies amongst the other students. One afternoon Tae-gyu pushes Jung-hoon too far and the latter threatens Tae-gyu with a knife, an act that's witnessed by another student. Jung-hoon walks away from the situation, but shortly after the beginning of 4th period class he returns to find Tae-gyu dead. The boy has been stabbed repeatedly, and still in shock, Jung-hoon picks up the bloody knife off a nearby desk just as Da-jung (Kang So-ra) shows up, catching him in a most incriminating position. Fortunately for him, she not only believes his innocence, but offers to help him to solve the mystery and catch the real killer – a task made particularly urgent by the fact that in 40 minutes the rest of the class will return and the body will be discovered. The pair set out in search of the murderer and soon discover that just about everyone’s a suspect and even more unsettling, the murderer is now after them as well.
- Yoo Seung-ho as Han Jung-hoon
- Kang So-ra as Lee Da-jung
- Cho Sang-geun as Kim Tae-gyu
- Jeon Joon-hong as Byung-soo
- Jeong Seog-yong 정석용 as Kang Gook-man
- Park Chul-min as Han Kang-man
- Lee Young-jin as Sang-mi
- Kim Dong-beom as Do-il
- Lee Chan-ho as Tak Teu-in
- Min Kyung-jin as Principal
- Im Soo-hyang
- "4-Hour Mystery Zone (Sagyosi Churiyoungyeok / Clue) (2009)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- Mudge, James (24 November 2009). "4th Period Mystery (2009) Movie Review". Beyond Hollywood. Archived from the original on 29 June 2011. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- Hunter, Rob (10 March 2010). "Foreign Objects: 4th Period Mystery (South Korea)". Film School Rejects.
- "Theatrical Releases in 2009: Box-Office Admission Results". Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- Official website (in Korean)
- 4th Period Mystery at HanCinema
- 4th Period Mystery at the Korean Movie Database
- 4th Period Mystery on IMDb
|This South Korean film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|