D.A.V. College Managing Committee
|Formation||1 June 1886|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|India, Fiji, Nepal, Mauritius, Singapore|
|Hindi, English and other regional languages|
|Mahatma Hansraj, Rai Bahadur Lal Chand, Bhagat Ishwar Das , Lala lajpat rai, Lala Dwarka Das, Rai Bahadur Durga Das|
|Affiliations||CBSE, ICSE, other regional boards and Arya Samaj|
The D.A.V. College Managing Committee, familiarly known as DAVCMC, is a non-governmental educational organisation in India and overseas with over 900 schools. 75 colleges and a university. It is based on the ideals of the religious and social reformer, Swami Dayanand Saraswati. The Dayanand Anglo-Vedic education system also comprises colleges offering graduate and post-graduate degrees in various areas of study all over India.
Founded in 1886 in Lahore by the efforts of Mahatma Hansraj in the memory of Swami Dayanand Saraswati, these schools are run by the Dayanand Anglo-Vedic College Trust and Management Society, also commonly known as the Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Education Society. It holds the record for producing the largest number of CBSE (class Xth and XIIth) toppers as a single institution in the last 10 years. Today, institutional records of the D.A.V. College Trust and Management Society are part of the archives at the Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, at Teen Murti House, Delhi.
English is the primary language of instruction, with students also receiving compulsory education in Hindi and Sanskrit or a regional language. Presently, the DAV movement has grown to become the single largest non-governmental educational society in the country, managing 750+ educational institutions, apart from D.A.V. Public Schools spread over the country and even in foreign lands, with an annual budget of more than INR ₹2 billion. It employs 50,000+ people and educates more than 20 lakh students every year.
In 2013,The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) awarded 40 institutions for its exemplary contribution to quality education for an employable workforce to harness its demographic dividend and to cater the need of industry. ASSOCHAM awarded DAV College Managing Committee with 'Best Chain of Schools in India' award.
Lala Lajpat Rai was among the founders of the national D.A.V. College Managing Committee. 1885 the first DAV School was established at Lahore which was subsequently upgraded to become the first DAV College. In 1886 the DAV College Trust and Management Society was established and registered. The DAV Society visualized that the DAV Schools shall produce men and women of sterling national character and social commitment. The commendable objectives of the DAV attracted several committed individuals and groups to serve the society by striving to collect petty donations and gather humble resources to set up DAV Schools to spread Maharishi's message for enlightening all the Indians. Thus the crusade against ignorance, illiteracy, injustice and inequality was revived and it gained further momentum with the opening of each DAV School.
There are more than 75 colleges across India for graduate and post-graduate programmes.
- University of Delhi
- College of Education
- Sohan Lal DAV College of Education, Ambala, Haryana
- Dr.Ganesh Dass DAV college of Education for Women, Karnal, Haryana
- BN Saha DAV Teacher's Training College, Giridih, Jharkhand
- DPB Dayanand College of Education, Solapur, Mahashtra
- DAV College of Education, Abohar, Punjab
- DAV College of Education for Women, outside Beri Gate, Amritsar, Punjab
- Jialal B.Ed College, Ramganj, Beawer Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan
- MCM DAV college, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
- Damani Gopabai Bhairuratan (D.G.B.) Dayanand Law College, Solapur, Mahashtra
- Medical, Ayurveda, Dental, Pharmacy and Physiotherapy
- DAV Edwardganj Hospital, Malout, Punjab
- Dayanand Ayurvedic College, Jalandhar, GT Road, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Mahatma Hans Raj DAV Institute of Nursing, Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Jalandhar, Punjab
- JN Kapoor DAV Centenary Dental College, Model Town, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana
- MN DAV Dental College, Tatul, Solan, Himachal Pradesh
- TDTR DAV Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Professor Colony, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana
- DAV Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, GT Road, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Km. Vimla Memorial DAV Physio Centre & Gym, Chheharta, Amritsar, Punjab
- DAV Pharmacy College, Mahatma Hans GT Road, Jalandhar City, Punjab
- DAV Institute of Management, NH-III, NIT, Faridabad, Haryana
- DAV Centre for Management Development in Agriculture & Environment, N-4/16, Civil Township, Rourkela, Odisha
- DAV School of Business Management, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- DAV Institute of Management Studies & Research, Pune, Maharashtra
- Engineering and Technology
- NMDC DAV Polytechnic, Old Central School Building, Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- DAV College of Engg. & Technology, Kanina, Mohindergarh, Haryana
- DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology Betla Road, Medininagar, Daltonganj, Palamau, Jharkhand
- DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kabir Nagar, Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Mehr Chand Polytechnic College, Dayanand Nagar, GT Road, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Mehr Chand Technical Institute, Dayanand Nagar, GT Road, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Dayanand Junior Technical School, Dayanad Nagar, GT Road, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Industrial Training
- NMDC Ltd. DAV Industrial Training Center, Bhansi, Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- NMDC - DAV ITC Nagarnagar, Jagdalpur, Bastar, Chhattisgarh
- Dayanand Industrial Training Institute Katra Sher Singh, Amritsar, Punjab
There are over 62 government-aided DAV schools across the country which are being run by DAVCMC in co-operation with six state (Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Orissa and Punjab) and Chandigarh union territory governments.
There are more than 800 Not-for-profit Charitable trust run unaided DAV schools across India and several other countries for studies up to the higher secondary level. In India, they are more in the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Odisha. 
DAV institutes outside India
- DAV Sushil Kedia Vishwa Bharati Higher Secondary, Kathmandu, Nepal
- D.A.V. Dedraj Sewal Devi Todi Higher Secondary School, Biratnagar
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Related educational institutes
These Arya Samaj educational institutes are not under the DAV College Managing Committee.
- Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
- GNA University
- Dayanand Industrial Training Institute Katra Sher Singh, Amritsar, Punjab
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 11 August 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Introduction". davuniversity.org. Archived from the original on 12 June 2018. Retrieved 1 January 2019.
- Gurukula Patrika, April–July, 1940-41, Ank 10, (12 June 1940), P.1
- Madalsa Ujjwal, 2008, "Swami Dayanand Saraswati Life and Ideas", Book Treasure Publications, Jodhpur, PP.96-97
- Gunjun H. Shakshi, 1971, "Social and Humanistic Life in India", Abhinav Publications, Delhi, PP.122-124.
- "Archives". Nehru Memorial Museum & Library. Archived from the original on 3 May 2011.
- "Assocham honour 40 institutions for its contribution to Education". 17 April 2013.
- Nation Remembers ‘Sher-E-Punjab’ Lala Lajpat Rai On His Birth Anniversary Archived 28 January 2019 at the Wayback Machine, Newsworldindia.in, 28 Jan 2019.
- "DAV University, Jalandhar". davuniversity.org. Archived from the original on 19 June 2014. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- Khattar approves DAV Women's University.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 July 2015. Retrieved 6 September 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "DAV professional colleges". Archived from the original on 21 September 2017. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 28 June 2015. Retrieved 6 September 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 17 October 2015. Retrieved 6 September 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- davcmc.net.in http://davcmc.net.in/CABB0423-483E-4E48-AE5F-C4D64AABEC1F/CMS/Page/DAV-Schools. Retrieved 27 February 2020. Missing or empty
- http://www.aryasamaj.org.fj/Educational%20Institutions/dav_college_nabua.html. Missing or empty
|title=(help)[permanent dead link]
- "DAV College-Morc. St Andre". aryasabhamauritius.mu. Archived from the original on 22 August 2016. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- "Dr. Juroo Seegobin DAV College - Port Louis". aryasabhamauritius.mu. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- "D.A.V. Hindi School". davschool.edu.sg.
- Nepal, DAV School. "DAV Sushil Kedia Vishwa Bharati Higher Secondary School". davnepal.com.
- http://www.davcollege.edu.np/index.html[permanent dead link]
- "Arya Samaj (Vedic Mission) West Midlands". www.arya-samaj.org.
- "Children's Montessori School In Houston, TX". DAV Montessori School.