Deepika Padukone on the April 2016 cover of Grazia
|Former editors||Nandini Bhalla|
|First issue||7 April 2008|
|Company||Worldwide Media (WWM)|
Grazia India is the Indian edition of the Italian women's fashion and celebrity gossip magazine called Grazia. It is the 10th international edition of Grazia. The monthly magazine covers fashion, health, and current events, and is targeted at affluent urban women.
History and profile
The first issue of the Indian edition of Grazia was the April 2008 issue featuring Bipasha Basu on the cover. It was launched on 7 April 2008 by Worldwide Media (WWM). Grazia, owned by Arnoldo Mondadori Editore, is published under license in India by World Wide Media. Started in 2004, WWM was originally a joint venture between The Times Group and BBC Worldwide. It has been a wholly owned subsidiary of The Times Group since October 2011. The company also publishes Femina, Filmfare, Top Gear, GoodHomes Magazine, Lonely Planet (Indian magazine)|Lonely Planet magazine and Hello India, among others.
- "India". Grazia International. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Contact-us". Worldwide media. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Grazia". Worldwide media. 7 April 2008. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Worldwide Media to launch fashion magazine Grazia". Afaqs. 14 January 2008. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- Amrita Madhukalya (19 July 2015). "Of recipes and G-spots: On India's 'magazine era'". dna. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Bipasha blazes on Grazia cover". WN. 23 April 2008. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Arrives in India: From 5 April the Ninth International Edition of Grazia". Mondadori. 3 April 2008. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "About-us". Worldwide media. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Nandini Bhalla appointed editor of Cosmopolitan India". Campaign India. 10 September 2010. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "WWM to launch Indian edition of style magazine 'Grazia' on April 7". Exchange4media. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
|This women's magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.