On September 2019 he was unanimously elected as representative of Waldsiedlung (Altenstadt, Hesse) , which led to irritation in other parties at national level. He was eventually removed by the town council after it reversed its decision in a plebiscite of seven to one among the eight members on the council; he was the sole dissenter. Jagsch has vowed to take legal action in response to the decision to remove him from the town council.
- WELT (2019-09-07). "Stefan Jagsch: NPD-Politiker einstimmig zum Ortsvorsteher gewählt". Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- Leubecher, Marcel (2019-09-08). "Hessen: CDU und SPD wollen Wahl des NPD-Funktionärs „korrigieren"". Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- Dikov, Ivan (2019-09-07). "Far-Right Politician's Election as Town Council Head Shocks Germany's Mainstream Parties". European Views. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- Welle (www.dw.com), Deutsche. "Germany: Merkel party colleagues elect far-right extremist to local council | DW | 07.09.2019". DW.COM. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- "Germany: neo-Nazi politician voted out of town council". DW.COM. Retrieved 23 October 2019.
|This article about a German politician of the National Democratic Party of Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|