West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক শিক্ষা সংসদ
The Logo of the HS Council
|Headquarters||Vidyasagar Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091|
|Dr. Mahua das|
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education is the West Bengal state government administered autonomous examining authority for the Standard 12 examination (or Higher secondary level or Pre-university level examination) of West Bengal, India. 
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
- School Education Department, West Bengal
- West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education
- "Members of Education Board", WBCHSE
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 June 2018. Retrieved 13 June 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "West Bengal Class 12th results declared: Here's the pass percentage". India Today. Ist.
- "WBCHSE HS Result 2018 LIVE Updates: WB Class 12th Result at wbresults.nic.in. East Midnapore Tops Districts". News18. 8 June 2018.
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|